Yes, book a demo and we'll set you up with a demo account on the video call.
With WorkClout organizations can:
Three essential components are leading organizations to think about investing in performance support:
1. Training employees are extremely costly.
2. The average age of the manufacturer is above 57 creating an opportunity for labor shortage in the next decade.
3. The skills gap is widening as production is becoming more automated.
WorkClout helps in all three of these categories:
1. On average it costs around $5000 to train a new employee, plus the continued trained costs can go up to $2000. WorkClout reduces the time to train by over 80% and on-the-job work instructions reduces the yearly costs to less than $100.
2. In order for a younger demographic to have more appeal to older industrial sectors, they have to know that they'll be a career path for them. WorkClout's career matrix allows a career path visualization for employees.
3. As things get automated, skilled work is becoming more crucial for job security in industrial sectors. It cost companies triple to find new talent, so an investment in current personnel using performance support to learn technical skills faster will save these recruiting costs and avoid employee displacement.
Reporting can be configured to anything you would like to see. As long as we are tracking that data point in your operations, our team can help you generate reports easily.
WorkClout supports training, knowledge sharing and troubleshooting on the factory floor. Using tablets, workers can easily access a standardized knowledge base of guides, procedures, settings, and solutions related to production lines, workstations, and equipment.
WorkClout helps manufacturers and industrial industries drive performance by empowering frontline workers with the knowledge and tools they need to do their jobs efficiently and effectively, while creating a culture of continuous improvement.
Our worker performance app combines digital content, communication, collaboration, and skills management into a single integrated software application. This enables workers to learn, solve problems, and share knowledge in real-time for your operations.
With WorkClout organizations can:
WorkClout is able to tackle problems that 92% of the world's industrial organizations face:
* Employees performance hinder productivity
* Employees aren't motivated to work which can result in turnover and lack of concentration.
* Safety Hazards & Mistakes from poor training
* Vital training information is not available at the relevant time
* Cross-training for operators to ramp up on new skills can be slow
* Labor is becoming increasingly difficult to source.
WorkClout is meant to help engage employees, avoid mistakes/safety hazards with on-the-job mission support, and improve production performance per frontline worke.r
LMS's are gradual learning and development software, whereas, WorkClout is performance support software which is meant to support on-the-job support, learning, and communication. In other words, WorkClout is more realtime and operational whereas LMS's are meant to be more educational.
Performance Support helps manufacturers and industrial industries drive performance by empowering frontline workers with the knowledge and tools they need to do their jobs efficiently and effectively, while creating a culture of continuous improvement.
You can read more about Performance Support here.
In most cases, implementation takes up to 30-days. Compared to existing software available, WorkClout's implementation time is extremely short. Most of the implementation time is spent towards training and guidance.
Here are the stages of our implementation cycle:
WorkClout provides up to 5 tablets at no additional cost for certain plans. Any additional tablets required will cost an additional $100 per tablet.
You can use your own computers, mobile phones, or tablets if you choose to. WorkClout works on most devices that are able to connect to the internet via Wi-Fi or LAN.
Note that the devices require constant internet connection. WorkClout does not provide network or electrical services, but can recommend local vendors.
For customers that are not using an existing systems
We can upload your historical data onto WorkClout, provided that it's available to us in a timely manner.
For customers that have an existing system
We have a number of cloud integrations that we offer. On-Premise integrations are only available on our enterprise tier.
You can sign up on our website or book a demo with a product expert.
We guarantee the safety of your data. In that event that you'd like to retrieve your data, you can email us directly and upon verification, we can provide you your data in CSV format.
All information is encrypted and hosted on Amazon Web Servers (AWS). AWS is used and trusted by huge corporations around the globe such as Netflix, Airbnb, Adobe, and even the CIA.
The internet should never go down because of the infrastructure Internet Service Providers have built. However, we contractually commit to having 99.9% software uptime.