Sign up here to play around with a demo application: https://www.workclout.com/sign-up-demo
Yes, WorkClout can schedule jobs on machines for you, making it easier to manage.
A number of variables are taken into account when auto scheduling:
1 . Average run speeds
2 . Quantities to produce
3 . Order promise dates
4 . Workflow dependencies
5 . Current runs scheduled and in-progress
You can configure reporting to anything you would like to see on the dashboard. As long as we are tracking that data point in your operations, you can generate reports easily.
Using WorkClout will optimize your production process by tailoring workflows specific to your needs and scheduling based on a number of constraints.
Simply put, we provide you with all the tools you need to visualize your production and take action to reduce bottlenecks and increase production throughput.
Common Challenges on the production floor.
1.. Machine & Downtime Preventative Maintenance: Figuring out the state of your machinery and not knowing when a downtime will occur during production.
2.. Knowing Lead Times: It can be difficult to see the status and visibility of your workload to predict when jobs will be complete.
How WorkClout Solves these problems.
1. Understand your constraints & your bottlenecks: WorkClout has the ability to take in various constraints such as Operating Hours, Work Centers and Average Run Times into account to help you plan your production following the principles of heijunka.
2. Track your downtime reasons: With WorkClout, you’re able to see an overview of your most common downtime reasons and analyze what type of failures are preventing production.
3. Making sure you're ahead or on schedule with your production: With WorkClout, scheduling can be more automated allowing you to visually see when jobs will be completed in a Gantt view.
There are three type of users on WorkClout:
1. Admin - anyone who has high-level edit access and can make critical changes in the system.
2. User - anyone that has access to the schedule, information, and more. They can also work within the system as well.
3. Operator - a person on the shop floor only working within the operator portal.
In most cases, implementation takes up to 30-days. Compared to existing software available, WorkClout's implementation time is extremely short. Most of the implementation time is spent towards training and guidance, while the remaining time is spent importing your data onto WorkClout if provided to us in a timely manner.
Implementation is generally extended if a custom or on-premise integration is required.
WorkClout provides up to 5 tablets at no additional cost if you go on the Pro Plan. Any additional tablets required will cost an additional $100 per tablet.
You can use your own computers or tablets if you choose to. WorkClout works on most devices that are able to connect to the internet via Wi-Fi or LAN.
Note that the devices require constant internet connection. WorkClout does not provide network or electrical services, but can recommend local vendors.
For customers that are not using an existing systems
We can upload your historical data onto WorkClout, provided that it's available to us in a timely manner.
For customers that have an existing system
We have a number of cloud integrations that we offer. If your existing system is custom or on-premise, our developers can work with you on the integration w/ WorkClout. Integrations are only available on the yearly Pro + plans.
Submit your integration request HERE and one of our product specialist will reach out to you.
We proudly provide service the countries listed below and are currently only available in English.
We also serve several companies in parts of the European Union.
We guarantee the safety of your data. In that event that you'd like to retrieve your data, you can email us directly and upon verification, we can provide you your data in CSV format.
All information is encrypted and hosted on Amazon Web Servers (AWS). AWS is used and trusted by huge corporations around the globe such as Netflix, Airbnb, Adobe, and even the CIA.
The internet should never go down because of the infrastructure Internet Service Providers have built. However, we contractually commit to having 99.9% software uptime.